Sunday, June 22, 2008

SHOUT OR CRY???




So this entire week we are sending Jordyn off to camp!! Pioneer Bible Camp to be exact! Mike went to it when he was young, and absolutely loved it! I on the other hand have never even heard of it. Well we decided that it was an awesome chance for her to discover a bit about herself and to become a better person! But seriously I'm not sure how i'm gonna handle this!

There are a few possibilities.......we are going to thoroughly enjoy her being gone (for a day or two) or Maycen is going to be so bored without her play partner that she is going to drive me up the wall or I'm gonna cry and continue to cry until I pick her up! I actually am expecting all three and there will probably be a few more emotions that'll come up while she is gone.

So until then I just want to let Jordyn know that she is a very special young lady! You have a mind of your own and let us know how you feel about every issue that you come across! Your not afraid to speak your mind....and I admire that about you (most of the time) ha ha You are very loving towards your little brother and sister. One of my favorite things to do is sit and listen to you read and play with Quinlan. You are very special and I am so glad that you are my daughter! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Did you survive??? I understand the feeling!