Thursday, June 19, 2008

Old trailer is now GONE!!

YEAH!! I put the trailer on KSL Monday night and got 300 hits within the first few hours! SWEET! Got a phone call that night with a lady saying she wanted to come look at it on Tues. morning! SWEETER!! Well she didn't show up (bee-otch) anyway got a few more calls and most of them were men needing ot talk their wife into it! (Which got me wonderin if Mike ever called on any of the trailers that he liked but new I didn't want to deal with the payment) Anyway a very soft-spoken man called and asked if we were willing to negotiate with the price and we were so he wanted to talk his wife and get back to me! Well I didn't hear anything for a few hours so didn't think much of it until he called back and said they wanted it but they were in twin falls and weren't coming my way until Thurs. night well I had a good feeling for the guy and told him we would hold it for him! And I am so glad we did....they were such a cute couple with four kids under the age of 7 (YIKES!) who had just traveled for 2 hours and behaved so well! SO it sold within 4 days! KSL is an amazing site for the classifieds! Sheesh

1 comments:

Lish Fish said...

That is so awesome! Love that you were able to sell it so fast! That makes it really nice. I hate selling things in the paper..all those dumb phonecalls....ugh! So nice that it was quick! Congrats on the new trailer, soo much fun!!