Sunday, June 8, 2008

OH MY...WHAT A BUSY DAY!!

When I crawled outta bed this morning, Mike had said "let's" (apparently meaning just ME)make breakfast and then go hiking up to the waterfall just above our house!! Well I start making breakfast (thinking Mike is right behind me to help out, since it was his idea) I soon find out he went back to sleep!! GGGRR!
Any-who we ended up hiking for almost 3 hours and saw alot of pretty views and flowers and bugs, oh and rocks!! Great fun! And after about 3 pictures our stupid camera died! AH MAN!
Well we get back down and clean-up to go over to Jackson's birthday party and Maycen gets stung by a bee or wasp (we're not sure) and she is ALLERGIC!! So knowing this she instantly panics and makes it sounds like somebody had died. GEESH! Well we quickly ran home to get some benadryl in her to minimize the swelling and itching! And I am now dreading the rest of the week knowing (cuz' I am also allergic) she is gonna be itchy ALL week! CRAP!
And I'm happy to report that it is now 7:30 and she and her dad are asleep on the couch! SO CUTE!! 2 down 2 to go then quiet MOMMY TIME!! YEAH!

1 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Ugh...it is definately a love/hate relationship with busy/fun days or quiet/lazy days. You did awesome and I am glad Mike got his beauty rest, as he was sleeping most of your post. Lol.