Saturday, June 7, 2008

THIS SUCKS......

So now that i've found time to sit down and blog, I decided that I'm gonna vent also!! So Thursday afternoon I was loading the dishwasher and noticed the sink was kinda stinky! (YUCK) Well didn't think much about it....until I ran the dishwasher and the sink was full of disgusting water! (YUCK AGAIN) Well I simply thought it was clogged and Drain-o would be a fix.
So when Mike came home from work I told him the situation and he said he'd look into it in the morning since we didn't wanna wake up the kiddos during this noisy frustrating process!
Well I get up Friday morning and throw some drain-o down the sink and head off to work! Well when I walked into the house (home from work 3 hrs later) I almost turned around and went back to work! Mike was at his wits-end snaking and plunging the stupid sink! He looks straight at me and says "Call a plumber, cuz I build steel joists for a living, I don't fix #$%^ing sinks!! OK THEN!
Well my girls and I were headed out to get our hair done by Malinda, and low and behold her dad is a plumber. So she worked her magic and got ahold of her dad and come to find out that Mike had snaked the drain like 15 feet and he said that 4 feet is about all he could do as well! WHAT?!? So here I sit waiting for the dishwasher to finish so I can go dump the bucket of water that Mike has finnagled under the pipes to drain into!! AAAHHH! Cross your fingers and pray that it isn't our main sewer system!!

0 comments: