Friday, July 11, 2008

HOLY SMOKA-RONIES!!!

Don't even worry! We have bravely survived these past 2-3 weeks. But not without a whole lotta craziness!! Geez where do I start? Well during the week of Jordyn being at camp we were crazy busy with getting ready to be gone for a week of campin and getting our stupid sprinkler system (that Mike claims he did ALL by himself...WHATEV) He says that I just supervised....ugh...I handed him all the parts and did some diggin! I went to the store and got all the random parts that he needed and I am a good supervisor! HA HA Anywho it was a very good thing that we stayed busy for that whole week or I think I woulda gone nuts without my oldest child being home!
Anyways Friday we go pick up sister SUE (Jordyn) and the first thing she says to us is "Did you bring some butt pain relief?" WHAT??? Apparently when she went on her horse ride, it was for 3 hours and she got a bit sore!! It was freakin hilarious! Welcome home Jord!!
SO we go home and let her shower then we are off to a week of camping (in the new fabulous trailer) YIPPEE!! SO she was home for about an hour before she left for another week!
We went up into Idaho with my friends Dell and Tina that I have played ball with for about 12 years! Mike has never met them but he was a trooper on goin to a random place with all these random people! Cuz' if you know Mike you know how much he DISLIKES PEOPLE! Well we go to Glendale reservoir in Idaho. Pull in and there were probably 15 trailers there! Not knowing what Dells trailer looks like I randomly walk through peoples parties and see if I can find them. Come to find out ALL the trailers were with Dell. AAAH CRAP is my first thought cuz all these people are here and Mike doesn't know anyone! (SIGH) Well we start gettin the trailer setup and here come 4-5 guys that offer to help so that eased a bit of tension for Mike. Come to find out they were such a fun and welcoming group that we didn't feel like intruders in the least! Best part was..is that we camped like 15 feet from the reservoir so needless to say my kids became fish for a week! Seriously they spent 10 hours if not more in the water! It was great!! Needless to say we went through tons of sunscreen! Well this post is getting rather long so I will take a break and post pics when my dumb computer will work with me and my camera!!

0 comments: