Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tis' the season for......

SAND SAND SAND SAND SAND...UGH SERIOUSLY, Quinlan comes in from playing outside and of course he can't not throw sand when it is so readily available! : p Therefore he has sand in every crack and crevis (sp?) And even his bed happens to have sand in it! Yikes!! Jordyn and Maycen come in from playing and the have sand in their hair from playing near Q. So much for trying to save water when they ALL need a bath EVERY night. ~Sheeez~ You should the see the tub when either of them get out. Yuck. Thank goodness for my own bathroom! HA HA

2 comments:

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey there I'm glad you found me! I will have to add you to my blog list. So I want to know were are all the pic. you need to put some on so that why I can see your cute famliy.

Lish Fish said...

YUCK! That is insane! I cannot wait until it is warm enough for me to kick the kids outside. Of course we have that dog poop issue to deal with first. Yucky. How fun though for them to be able to play outside! CANT WAIT FOR SPRING!!