Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Q's OBSESSION



OK so here is Quinlan's "bwanky" He is so crazy with/about it. When we wash it he'll stand at the washer and dryer for the 1 1/2 or 2 hours, that it takes for the cycle to be complete! I'd wash it when he takes a nap, butta.....the poor kid wont let it go!
He only sucks his thumb when he has a hold of this thing! The pics do not do this thing any justice, but I have had to make a trip to Tractor Grandma's a couple of times in order to sew the corners and make it washable! One of these times, I'm gonna pull it outta the washer and it's gonna be in pieces!! OMG I think this entire household holds their breath and wonders if he'll ever be able to live without it butta for now we are surviving because it lasted another wash!!
Here is 1 of the 2 corners that he holds in his right hand and stuffs the corner up his nose, and his thumb in his mouth! LOL (One of the many reasons I need to wash it every other day!) Another funny thing is after I sew and resew the corners he yells at me because I have fick-ed (fixed) the corners because he apparently shoves his fingers inbetween the stuffing and the fabric! Yikes!! We have finally "trained" him that it is not allowed outside or even in the store! It is quite an obsession but an entertaining one to say the least!

3 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Brady also had a blanket...it is ragged. I don't know how we finally got it away from him. Nana made a "duplicate" but we know that didn't work. He was also a finger sucker, so maybe that has something to do with it. So cute though, Imagine him big like Mike, but remembering that he HAD to have his blankie when he was little. Awww. Good luck!!

Lindsay said...

Shandee, I'm so glad you posted on my blog! I haven't seen you forever! Your kids are so cute! It's crazy how fast time flies by!

Ashlee said...

Sounds just like my Zhoee, those blankie lovin thumb suckers. You just gotta love em!!!