Friday, March 14, 2008

Damn the bad luck

So I walk out to my car to get it started before I go to work, and notice that the door is not shut completely! HHMM WEIRD... well I get in start it up and notice that the ashtray (that was full of coins) is now completely empty and sitting on the passenger seat! WHAT THE??? Well I run into the house and ask Mike if he raided the coins from the car and he says no! WHO THE??? Well he said he'd get dressed and go check it out!
We came to a conclusion that our car was broken into! Aaah CRAP!! So I call the police and they sent out an officer to file a report and he does so and so far, all we're thinkin they took is the change out of the ashtray so......he files it and leaves. I proceed to go to work and get to thinkin that Maycen's gameboy was in the backseat, so I look and to no surprise it is gone! WHEN THE?? That rather bummed me out cuz' I knew that she was gonna be upset about that, so that is really the only reason I was upset about this whole thing! ): Because had I locked the driver door o:(all the others were locked) it might have deterred the criminal.
So if you happen to see a light blue gameboy that has MAYCEN PEARL O'NEAL on the top of it, please return it DAMN THE BAD LUCK!!! Sorry MAY

3 comments:

Brett said...

That sucks!! Real bad luck!! I'll keep my eyes open for a gameboy--

Mandy said...

Im so sorry! That really is a poopy day! Your blog is just darling and I will check it constantly from now on! I want more picts of your cuties though, I need to get to know them better! I cant get over the fact that you have three, I struggle with one and there you are with three! Blows my mind! Anyway, my eyes are peeled for the game boy! Good luck!

Brein said...

Just when you think your safe!!! Sooo not cool. By the way I love your page, it's darling!