Monday, May 12, 2008

YEAH FOR ME!!

Happy Mothers Day to Me!! So to begin with.....Mike totally let me sleep in (til 10). That was heaven (except the feeling of laziness) but that's OK once a year right?! Well when I finally rolled outta bed, Mike told me to go shower and get ready for the day! So I did, still not knowing what he had in mind. Kinda frightening...!

Well I get ready and we pile the kids in the car (minus Jordyn cuz' she again stayed at my parents house) and we're off!! He proceeds to take me to Costa Vida! I LOVE THAT PLACE!! Well it was closed :( But thats OK cuz we still went to El Matador so I could have my chips and salsa (favoritest food EVER!!)

Well when we get done eating Mike takes me to the MALL!! For anyone that knows Mike he is not a mall man (AT ALL)! He says go find you a purse! WHaT! That's right Mike braved the mall for me to find a purse since I have wanted one for quite some time now!! So not only did I find 1 purse, I found 3!! Thanks hun, I LOVE YOU!!

Here is (one of) my new purses!!


0 comments: