Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged.
Four jobs I have had:
1. MOM
2. Shopko
3. Kathy's Cafe
4. BUrger kIng

Four movies I would or have watched over & over:
1. Little Mermaid
2. The Notebook
3. The Holiday
4. Open Season

Four places I have lived:
1. Bear River
2. St. George
3. Bear River (again)
4. Brigham City

Four people who e-mail me regulary:
1. Alaina Leigh
2. KSL Newsblast
3. Bobbie Jo
4. Grandpa O

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Mexican
3. Sweet and Sour Chicken
4. Peppercini Peppers

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my warm bed (:
2. Reading
3. On a beach
4. Anywhere that is WARM (I AM REALLY SICK OF SNOW!)

Four things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Summer
2. Camping......lots and lots
3. Using our new patio!
4. Family Vacation (not sure where we're goin but we ARE GOIN SOEWHERE FUN)


Four people I would like to tag:
1. Christina
2. Ashlee
3. Brett
4. Brein

0 comments: