Monday, May 5, 2008

Grandpa's Little Bud

Tractor Grandpa

Recently after Saturdays soccer games, Jordyn has been goin to my parents' house all day Sat. and sleeping over and then not wanting us to pick her up until like 8:00 on Sunday night!! My parents absolutley love having her over and say she is calm and quiet and WHAT???? (I'm sure they need to turn up their hearing aids!) My dad told me last night when he dropped her off that he has found a new BEST BUD!! I LOVE IT!!


Seriously I think she loves goin over there for the peace and quiet that she gets. Not to mention that she doesn't have to compete for attention without her brother and sister around!!


Well Jordyn is not the nurturing lovey-dovey type (very much like her father) so today when I hear her reading books to her brother without being told.....I pretty much fainted!! HOLY COW! She is reading his favorite animal book and every other book that he brings to her! I am pretty shocked and almost wondering if she has alterior motives....that's how unusual it is! But seriously I think i'm gonna talk to Grandpa and see what he fed her!! GEESH! Or just send her to Grandpa's house EVERY weekend!! HA HA

1 comments:

Lish Fish said...

That is soo awesome! I remember going to my dad's parents house in Logan any chance I could. It was a blast! How lucky they have awesome grandparents they can do that with...