Sunday, November 4, 2007

PUT ME IN MY PLACE!!!

Ok so I played volleyball for the church and it was to go to region ....right? Well being the competitor that I am, I played like crap and we lost. Well while walking home my daughter Jordyn didn't was complaining about carrying her water bottle so I kinda ripped it out of her hand and we kept walking. Well about 4 steps later I realized I was outta control..stopped and apologized to her. Bless her heart she said it was fine! Well I went on explaining and told both of my daughters that I was kinda mad for not winning and not playing well. So my little Maycen says, "Mom why are you so upset, it's just a game!" Oh man she totally put me in my place which is what I needed. Thanks girls! I love you so much! And I am very blessed to have the two most wonderful daughters ever!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

tsk...tsk... :) hahahahahaha
Don't you love it when your KIDS put you in your place! Talk about HUMBLING!!! Brooklyn does it to me on a DAILY basis! Don't worry...you competitor you....you're still a WONDERFUL MOMMY!!! And your girls ARE amazing!

Brett said...

Yeah, Been there done that... If we were only as humble as our kids and if we could just get back to "Simple Life" as they see it. Dont worry, I still own the "mother of the year award" you'll have to do a lot to beat me out!!