Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TAGGED

A. The rules of the game are simple...

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

I have been tagged by Brett.

Facts/Habits about myself
1. I love being a MOM....(most of the time)

2. I love to read. Its not a good things though, when I get a good book I am useless until I finish it (usually 2 days)

3. I am very random.

4. I suffer from something called a memory...or lack of it! LOL! !t drives Mike crazy. OOPS!

5. I have a few OCD tendencies, such as I can't stand being in a room with two clocks that have different times. And everything needs to be centered, for example if a painting is hanging above a dresser it needs to be centered or I can't stop thinking about it. I also make the letter M with everything possible,telephone poles and wires a TV, a car, the ground, something on the ground!! Call me crazy but...whatya do?

6. I love cuddling up by the fire when it is cold outside!

I don't know who has not been tagged, so if you are reading this, you are tagged!

0 comments: