Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome to my CRAZY LIFE!!

I had to go buy a small day planner cuz' I seriuosly have so much goin on that I'm afraid of missing or forgetting something. So now all I have to do is remember to right everything down! LOL Here is a sample of my week:
MONDAY
4:20 AM Wake up get ready for work
5:00 AM be at work with a smile on my face
7:15 AM Leave work to get my girls ready for school
7:50 AM Send the girls off to school
8:00 AM go back to work until 1 or 2 PM
1:00 PM I just head home to be with Quinlan and Mike heads off to work,
2:00 PM If I got off at 2 this meant that Mike took Quinlan to a sitter and I have to pick him up
2ish Lay Quinlan down for a nap
3:15 the girls get home from school
3:16 SNACK TIME!!
3:30 Time to be the mean mom and get the girls goin on chores and homework
5:00 PM eat dinner
AND THEN NOTHING!! I AM GONNA TREASURE THIS TIME IF IT KILLS ME!
TUESDAY:
repeat of Monday until after dinner then.....
5:45 PM drop Jordyn off to dance practice
6:00 Maycen's softball practice
7:30 pick Jordyn up
8:00 pick up Maycen
8:15 Rush home for showers
8:30 reading time for at least 30 Min.
9:00 BED TIME FOR ALL OF US!
WEDNESDAY:
repeat Monday until
5:00 a much needed hair appt for ME YEAH
6:30 weigh in for WW
7:00 meet Grandma and Grandpa at my house so they will watch the kiddos
7:30 Meet up with Lori Jo to head to clearfield for MY softball game
9:00 play softball with lots of old friends
10:15 Head home trying to keep my eyes open
11:00 CRASH IN BED
THURSDAY:
NO EARLY WORK YEAH!!
6:00 get up and go walking
7:15 get girls ready for school
7:50 AM send girls off
8:00 AM go to work
11:30 AM get home from work and spend some quality time with Mike!!
1:00 PM Mike heads off to work
3:15 PM the girls get home from school
then a repeat of TUESDAY!!
FRIDAY:
repeat Mondays LIFE until
5:00 PM I have a softball tourney here in Brigham that lasts Fri and all day SAT.
7:00 PM Go watch Jordyn's dance performance for FUTURE ROCKETTES!
8:00 PM Go back to playin ball
Take in mind that this is Mikes week that he is working swings which means he is home in the morning to be with Quinlan otherwise when he is on days my sister watches my son for half a day! :(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Don't worry I'll somehow fit shower time in there somewhere(wake up earlier or go to bed with wet hair and wake up with pure crazi-ness)!! HHHMMM???? HA HA

6 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Ugh!!! I hate that! I feel like I would lose my head most days if it wasnt attached to my neck. lol. and school hasnt started here yet! Insane. Hang in there!!

Christina said...

HOLY BUSY!!! I need a nap now just having READ all of it! 4:20 AM!!! Good grief! I don't even THINK about getting up until 7:30!!!:)

Lindsay said...

You are crazy busy! I don't know how you do it! Congratulations on your weight loss! That is awesome! Also your family pictures are so cute!

Christina said...

WHERE ARE YOU??????

Lish Fish said...

Where did you go??? I guess you weren't lying about your CRAZY LIFE eh?? Come back! Let us know what you are doing!!

Ashlee said...

Hey!!! YOu going to play basketball this year??? I'm just exciting to get in the gym and get excercisig:) You make me laugh though so you'd better play.