Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Softball, Camping, Dancing, School, Work and now.....Soccer??

Holy cow I can honestly say this is the busiest summer yet and I know it is only going to get crazier when the kids get older! GEEESH Maycen recently tried out for a 10 and under softball team (she just turned 8) and made it!! We are so excited to get that ball rolling.
Well Jordyn couldn't be left behind so she has wanted to take singing and dancing lessons for quite some time now that I figured this would be a good time to start so she wasn't feeling left out with May playing ball and the whole bit. So we signed her up for future Rockettes and a new dance studio that happens to be just down the street.
And between all the sign ups we went camping up to Bear Lake for 3 nights, the first night we stayed on the south end with my Brother and his fam. The next two nights we stayed on the north end with some friends of mine (poor Mike he was a trooper cuz' he was the only guy, besides Quinlan) who had wave runners. We had such a good time even though it was a bit cold.
Well I had asked for 2 weekends off in a row from work and I got scheduled both of them from one of my managers who apparently dislikes me cuz' I didn't work one Sat. (that I WASN'T even scheduled) CALL ME CRAZY!! But she is still a bit bitter about that so she is denying me my requested days off! CRAP So Friday the 22nd is Jordyn's bday and we are doing lunch then some girl shopping then when Daddy gets off work he is going to pick up May and Q and meet us in Ogden to do her Birthday fun at Toads.
Well we just got a thing in the mail saying that indoor soccer sign-ups are on Sat. So why not add another thing to our already crazy life! So all I can think of is ENJOY the ride!! Right??? (:

0 comments: