Monday, April 21, 2008

OH NO!!!!!

Just this morning I was on the phone for 10 minutes or so and Mike was on the computer. Well when I get off the phone to check on Quinlan I couldn't find him and he wouldn't answer to where he was! Yikes!! Well we run into his room only to find him laying on his bed with his feet up in the air and no under-roos on! Apparently he had an "accident" in his under-roos and was trying to clean up before we found him! Let me remind you he is 2! AAAH CRAP! SO I start cleaning and changing him and Mike starts lookin for his under-oos and pants that he had on.....they were right by his "potty" just FULL!!! (at least he tried right?) Mike instanly pretends to start puking so he thinks that I'll give him pity and clean them....WRonG!! HA HA so needless to say I ended up washing his blankets and sheets and Mike ended up with the dirty job! Thanks hun I love ya!!

2 comments:

Lish Fish said...

That is too crazy!! I am so glad we are done with that stage.. Arent boys SOO much different than girls?? It is nutty. Times like that, I throw them away and head to Walmart for another package. Yucky. Good luck!!

ShandeeO said...

I would've thrown it away if I had to clean 'em!! HA HA