Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HoGLe ZoO

Last Year when we made out yearly trip to the zoo we spent a few more dollars and got a year pass! It was logical for us since Mike could go to the zoo every other weekend! I know..I know..he's a crazy nut (but I still love him) :)
Here is the famous ball that ALL kids think they need to touch! Quinlan thought he needed to lick it! BLUCK!
Here is the white alligator, that I swear is FaKE
Mom and kids
Dad and kids
Well we had just eaten our picnic lunch and were walking away from the benches and I hear a kid yelling AuNt ShAnDeE!! Low and behold my brother and his fam had come to the zoo that same day! It was so exciting to have us all there! Not to mention that he has 4 very entertaining kids that were an extra set of eyes to help us watch Quinlan at the playground!

0 comments: