Monday, February 11, 2008


TAGGED.
The rules of the game:The player answers the questions about themselves then they tag 5 others and leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
TEN YEARS AGO...I was eightteen. A Senior in High School. And had been with Mike for 5 months and we both new at that time that we were gonna get married! Just didn't voice it until APRIL!!
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST...
1. Get the kids homework finished
2. Do the girls' Valentines for classmates.
3. Get Maycen in the shower (Q and Jordyn are done)
4. Get the kiddos in bed.
5. Read.
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Bear River City
2. St. George
3. Brigham
4.
5.
THREE BAD HABITS...
1. Procrastination. But I think I work well under pressure, so it works out. (DIDDO THAT, LISH)
2. Impulse Buying, I know I have a problem and I'm working on it
3. Biting nails.....I just barely took off my nails so i pretty much just have stubs. YUCK
FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Shopko
2. Burger King
3. Autoliv
4. Kathy's Cafe
5. Coaching softball
IF I WAS SUDDENLY A BILLIONARE...I would pay off ALL of my parents medical bills and everything else for my parents so my Dad could retire. I then would build a dream house and have someone else do all the work! LOL Then get a few more four-wheelers and get Mike his Harley ( so I wouldn't have to hear his wish list on a daily basis.) And I agree with Lish on buying boobs to get them back to where they used to be!! HA HA Oh and of course I'd have to get me a Harley so I could ride along Mike not just with him. And a new car for me. Then probably invest everything else. I'm sure I missed a few things and if Mike reads this he'll let me know!!
I ENJOY....
Being with my kids and Mike, shopping, reading, hanging out with the "girls", napping, a clean house...I really could go on and on!!
THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...UMM... really I have no secrets..so I can't think of anything to say!
I am tagging....Brett, (double tag, so you have to do it) And Ashlee

2 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Tagging you again! Aren't you lucky.

Brett said...

The only way to potty train boys is to tell them to go outside and pee on a bush. its the only thing that has worked for me, and if they think they might be doing something wrong, they will do it.
GOOD LUCK!!