Friday, January 11, 2008

I'M BACK

OK so my blasted computer wouldn't turn on the other day and I thought Quinlan had just turned something off or unplugged something...but NO. (it couldn't be that simple) Mike couldn't even get it to turn on so I took it to superior computers (it is still under warranty....thank goodness) and it was our mother board! Ok so really that means absolutley nothing to me but once I told Mike he said that holds all the memory and pics and music....etc. Well I was so bummed cuz I didn't backup my recent pics, but i then later realized after a bit of stress, that I had put all of my pics on my IPOD so YEAH!!! Well come to find out the computer place people had actually backed up all of our info! So to them I thank and am grateful for technology nerds LOL that know what they're doing!!
So I am back and after all my catching up to do...i'll be doin a few new posts!!

1 comments:

Lish Fish said...

I am glad that you are back among the living! I love your tattoo bytheway! That is awesome!