Friday, December 28, 2007

OK so here is a few updates....OUR night out went rather well, considring I got a new tattoo on top of my foot(i'll post pics in a bit) and was wearing my cute black boots and didn't bother to think that I might not be able to walk in them....without PAIN! Holy COW getting my tattoo hurt like crazy but just like childbirth you don't remember the pain once you see the outcome! LOL
We ended up missing our reservation for the Melting Pot ): because Mikes tattoos took 3 hrs. But it is OK (I still love him)! After the tattoos we ended up goin to the gateway and walking the entire two blocks (with my cute black boots and an open sore on top of my foot) for a place to eat! We ended up goin to Mcgraths Fish House, not to shabby considering I don't do seafood!
We then went to check into our hotel! We knew we had to get up early due to some shopping business that we needed to take care of! So we drove around a bit and then decided to call it a night! We got up at 4:30 to stand in line at the West Valley Shopko in the freezin cold for 2 hrs, for an effin WII that we didn't end up getting at that store cuz' we were the 11th cust. in line and whe nI left work on Sat. morning their on hands said they had 25. They weren't supposed to sell any until Sun. Well an employee came out and said the yonly had 10! GGRRR we were rather upset but apparently not meant to have one! EXCEPT for the girls at my store called me at 8:15 and said they still had some! I told mike that we should go get one and we both figured by the time it took us an hour to get home they would prolly be gone so we resorted to the idea we still weren't meant to have one....UNTIL Mike gets a brilliant idea to call Reid and he does so and Reid (bless his heart) got out of his warm bed and into his cold truck without even scraping his windows and totally got us one!! YEAH!! LOVE U REID!! Well our day continued with more shopping and spending! Yikes!

0 comments: